• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • CAS No.: 6020-87-7
  • Other Names: Creatine Mono
  • MF: C4H9N3O2.H2O
  • EINECS No.: 200-306-6.
  • Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
  • Type: Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
  • Grade Standard: Food Grade
  • Brand Name: Desheng Chemicals
  • Model Number: USP/EP
  • Purity: 99.9%
  • Appearance: White Crystal or Crystallline powder

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: 25kg/drum
Delivery Detail: Prompt after order

Desheng High quality Creatine Monohydrate,CAS:6020-87-7

 
Product Description

 

1. CAS Number: 6020-87-7
2.powder for bodybuilding
3. white crystal powder

Creatine Monohydrate(N-Amidinosarcosine monohydrate)

CAS NO.: 6020-87-7

Chemical Formula: C4H11N3O3.H2O

Structural Formula:

Molecular Weight: 149.15

Property: White crystal or powder,slightly soluble in water,insoluble in ethanol,ethyl ether.

 

What is Creatine Monohydrate?

The chemical name for Creatine is methyl guanidine-acetic acid. Creatine is a natural substance found in our muscle cells, especially around the skeletal muscles. It is naturally manufactured in the liver, kidneys  and pancreas, and it works as a storage form for potential energy.  Widely accepted in the fitness communities across the globe as a top supplement; creatine is used to develop strength and stimulate muscle growth. It is found in muscles, the heart and brain tissue.  It is a natural derivative of the amino acids arginine, methionine and glycine.  About 95% of the body's creatine supply is located near the skeletal muscles and the remaining 5% is stored in other parts of the body. Although it comes in many different forms, the most common formula used for athletic purposes is creatine monohydrate.

Creatine monohydrate is one of the most well studied supplements in the field of sports nutrition. As a supplement, creatine monohydrate combined with glucose (a simple carbohydrate such as fruit) provides maximum benefits.

 

Why Desheng Nutrition:

 

We guarantee our supplements to be the freshest and purest available:   we are producing the highest quality and purest supplements available. Our raw ingredients undergo state of the art analysis to ensure zero impurities and strict adherence to product labeling.

 

Important facts you should know about our supplements:

  • Laboratory tested for purity
  • Freshly manufactured - not expired or closeout
  • Spoon mixes with no gritty taste or residue
  • Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

 

Company Information

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
11 Transactions 10,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $328,000
Learn More